Sunday, December 5, 2010

A meal that I would fix for my family

I would of course fix my family my favorite meal, hamburgers and French fries. I would fix it for them because its one of the only meals I know how to cook really. And I’m sure they would like it just as much as me. I would make it like you normal make hamburgers and fries. For the hamburgers I would first ground up the meat then make the patties. After that I would season them then cook them. And for the bun I would probably grill them. And for the French fries I would to them in the grease and cook them or bake them depending on how the person would prefer them. And they were cooked I would also season them. Then I would serve it to my family and hope they enjoy it. That’s all I would do if I were to fix a meal for my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment