Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Eric DeVante' Williams

My name is Eric DeVante’ Williams. I am seventeen years old. I was born November 18, 1993 in Houston, Texas. I moved to California when I was seven months old. I lived in Pasadena a for five years. I lived in South Central, Los Angeles for awhile. I lived in Ladera Heights for two years. I lived in Compton for nine or ten years. I’ve had many pets in my life. I’ve had four dogs, a rabbit, fish, crab, a turtle, and three parrots. My four dogs names were Joaquin, Jock, Jada, and Jaylon. I only have Jaylon now. The other three are either dead or with another family.

I have been in school since I was two years old. From the time I was two years old to seven years old I attended GARR. From the time I was eight years old to thirteen years old I attended Frank D. Parent School. And now I’ve attended City Honors High School for my high school years. And I am a proud graduate of 2011 this year. It is fun to be a senior this year because now you get to experience prom, grad night, and all the other senior activities. And now I must prepare myself for college.

I have been to many different places and states over my lifetime. I’ve been to Phoenix, Arizona; Las Vegas, Nevada; Houston, Texas; Little Rock, Arkansas; Orlando, Florida and Honolulu, Hawaii. I loved all the places. Both of course I love Houston the most because that’s where I’m from. But the other places I love the most are Las Vegas, Orlando, and Honolulu. I love Las Vegas because I love gambling. I love Orlando because when we went we went to Disney World and I loved it. I love Honolulu because of the beautiful sights and their beaches. Its like Los Angeles weather out there.

I have a great sense of humor and a great personality. I am a real chilled person. I don’t trip off stupid stuff and I don’t allow stupid stuff to affect me in a bad way. I am a gentleman to all women. That’s the way I’ve been raised by my parents. And I always show respect to my elders. I am a nice guy. I will always help you if you are in need and if I am available. I always share whatever I have even if it isn’t that much. I value characteristics like loyalty, friendship, trust, respect, pride, and many more that I hold to myself and my life and in the friends I choose to be my best friends.

My life so far has had it share of up and down moments. From the sad moments of losing one of my big brothers, Marquise; and losing my favorite cousin, Quincy. And to all the other loved ones I’ve lost over the years. To proud moments of my life like when I was little and my baseball team reached the championship, and to having meet as many great friends and people I’ve met. And a few of my lifetime goals that I want to accomplish is to one day own a Ferrari, Motorcycle, a mansion, and a Helicopter. But there is a whole new chapter yet to be revealed in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment