Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Do You Remember?

Do you remember back in the day when you were a kid and life in general was just simple? When it was summer and you and your family or friends would all have a water fight. And everybody would bring there super soakers and go to war. When you used enjoy a day at the park. Back when the good music and good shows would always come on. Such as the Rugrats, Hey Arnold, Rocket Power, Recess, and many more. When you would get beatings and whippings daily for dumb stuff. And after that whipping you would go right back to what you were doing because you didn’t care. And to know without all those whippings you wouldn’t be the same person you are today. I know I wouldn’t be, I would still be bad. When you go to parties and hop in the jumper and bring it down. The good old days. Memories you will always cherish from back then. And overall I wish I could just relive my childhood one more time.

No comments:

Post a Comment