Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Prompt#7: Describe how and why people choose the particular foods they eat.

I think that people choose the particular foods they eat because it most likely appeals to their taste bugs. I think that people acquire a taste for whatever they choose to eat. Another reason people could choose the particular foods they eat is because its there right and there’s no rule or law against it. And people could just choose to eat the particular foods they choose because it could be the only kind of food they could eat. For example a vegetarian eats everything except for meat because they choose to eat healthy and have a healthy lifestyle instead of eating unhealthy foods.
In my own opinion I don’t really care what people eat and how they choose to eat it. I feel that if it makes happy and content with yourself that you should be able to do whatever you want to do. And I think that some people may try a food item once just to taste it and could become addicted to it. That’s how some people stick to the particular foods they choose to eat. I know in my case why I choose to eat some particular foods that I eat is because they are my favorite foods to eat. I know that I would choose hamburgers and fries over vegetables any day to eat because I hate vegetables with a passion. And hamburgers and fries are my favorite food to eat.
Overall I think some could eat a food item on accident and end up loving that food item. That’s a way people could choose what particular foods they like to eat. But I feel that everyone should try everything at least one time because that way you would be able to find out what foods you prefer and dislike a lot better.

No comments:

Post a Comment