Friday, October 8, 2010

Eric Williams
Period 5
Creative Writing
10-8-10
“The I Am Poem”
I am courage and bravery.
I wonder what this world would be without me.
I hear the beautiful sounds of nature.
I see the birds fly.
I want to protect my family and friends from danger.
I am courage and bravery.
I pretend everything is good when its not.
I feel like a caged animal.
I touch the hearts of those I meet.
I worry about nothing, only those I care for.
I cry only when ever I think about my dead brother and dead cousin. But yet I still live my life.
I am courage and bravery.
I understand life comes and goes.
I say live your life to its fullest like there’s no tomorrow.
I dream that one day peace will be restored to this world.
I try to become a better gentleman and help others in need of help everyday of my life.
I hope that when I’m dead and gone that people remember me as a fun loving guy. Who always had courage and bravery.
I am courage and bravery.

No comments:

Post a Comment