Tuesday, October 12, 2010

My Big Brother.

One of the people I have always looked up to and respected my whole life was my brother Marquise. I used to look up to my brother because he always looked out for me and had my back. He was the perfect example of how a gentleman should always care himself. He’s one of the main reasons I even got into playing basketball like I do. He used to ball for Crenshaw back in the early 2000s or late 90s. He was so raw that he could have got a scholarship but I don’t know what happened. Everyone loved and respected him and I strive to be like him everyday of my life. Sadly he was gunned down four years ago on the corner of Slauson and Crenshaw at that gas station. He left behind a loving family and a daughter that was only three months old. She is four now. Although it was a great lost in everyone’s lives that knew him well. I learned a very important life lesson out of it. I learned you most not trust everyone you may call a friend and what goes around comes around. The reason I say that is because he was shot by a guy who disrespected him at this party he had went to that night and avoided confrontation with him and left and got gunned down by him when he was only around the corner from his crib. And my brother was only 20 years old when he died.
 
 
Rip Marquise: From your little brother who will forever keep you in his memories and look out for your daughter.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment