Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Prompt#4: Describe your vision of an ideal vacation

My ideal vision of a vacation would be one of luxurious feats and getting pampered all day. I would probably take it in Hawaii, Brazil, Venice, or the Caribbean Islands. I would want everything just right and to go smoothly. My ideal vacation would have wine everywhere for me and my lady. I would have fresh flowers set in certain places.
I would have the place I stayed in beach front because I love the beach. I would just enjoy the ocean breeze and the beauty of the sun as it sets over the ocean. I would enjoy myself and get a massage daily. I would just relax and probably go shopping depending on where I would be taking my vacation. I would go visit the marine life under the ocean and go visit all the places landmarks. I would visit all the places landmarks because I would love to say I got to see all of them and experienced there beauty.
I would go to the Caribbean Islands for my vacation because I have heard it’s a beautiful destination to have a vacation. I have heard that’s it’s a place you have to visit and see before you die. And I would pick Venice because of its legendary canals. I would love to just cruise through the city in them with my lady. I would pick Brazil if I were single on a vacation for obvious reasons. To sit back an enjoy the beach and women. And Hawaii would be my number one choice. I love Hawaii, I’ve been there before and it was a great experience. I would go there because of the magnificent view I would see everyday I wake up and enjoy there great surf at there beaches.

1 comment:

  1. would it be copyright if i used this to do my school midterm

    ReplyDelete