Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Prompt#12: Fame and Fortune


A person achieves fame and fortune usually after going through many hardships in their lives. Some person achieve fame and fortune through there family’s name and are just basically given all there fame and fortune they have. Some people actually earn there wealth the old fashion way from the ground up. Some people who have earned there fame and fortune through there family name such as Paris Hilton, Kim Kardishian, The Johnson Family Corporation, and many more. Most of theses people have been spoiled around wealth there whole lives and I don’t think reality has ever hit them. And some people who have earned everything they have to day from the ground up such as Bill Gates, the people who invented Goggle, Facebook, Myspace, and many more had achieved everything they have without it being handed to them.
I think people that earn everything they have wealth wise the old fashion way lives change to some extent. I say that because most of them grow up with nothing and some lived in the worst neighborhood’s of there city. I think all they do with the wealth they earn is first of all help out themselves, then the family, and then I think they buy the things they have always wanted to own but never had the money to do so. I know if I was wealthy that’s what I would do and I would buy myself a motorcycle and a Ferrari. And they give back a lot of money to charities and to there neighborhoods they grew up in. That’s what I would do because I feel without that type of environment to push them that extra mile they wouldn’t be as successful as they are now.
I feel that people who are giving there wealth that life easily. They feel that they are above everybody just because of there family name corporation or the money they have inherited from there parents. I don’t really have any respect for most of them because they have never experienced real life and were just always handed everything they ever wanted. Overall I feel if you want to be wealthy then you should earn it and not be given it.

No comments:

Post a Comment