Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Personal Essay

A time I confronted disappointment was a time I got a bad grade on my test. I thought I was going to do good but I ended up failing because I went brain dead on the information and couldn’t remember any of it. I was so mad at myself because I knew the information but I had just forgot it and that had never happened to me before so I was devastated. Every since then I have improved my memory process and now I rarely go brain dead on any test. If I don’t do good now its because I don’t understand the information at all.

But after that situation I now learned to always study the information so that you don’t forget it. Its worked for me every since that day and I will use it on any test I take the rest of my life. I learned a lot that day like to never take a test to likely because anything could happen to you during it that could make you fail. I think everyone should use the methods I use to study now and then everybody would pass there test with no problem.

They could use index cards, there notes, there peers in a study group, and many more techniques. If they use them it could improve there memories and make them more confident of taking test now. Instead of being scared like most people get when they take test. They would like taking them more than with no problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment