Saturday, November 13, 2010

Prompt#30: New state of the art computer

If I were to buy a new state of the art computer I would first make sure I was making the right decision in buying it by researching about the model on the Internet. I would make sure it didn’t have any malfunctions about it that would make the company recall it back. I would read the comments about the model on the company website and try to find out if it was overall a good investment or not. If it was a good investment I would buy it then begin the process of putting it together to make it work right.

Once the model arrived at my house I would then read the steps book to make sure I do everything right. I would also be excited that it finally came. And once I finish putting it together. I would then test it out to see if I were really to get everything that the company promised with the newer model. I would expect HD type imagery on the screen of the computer. I would expect actual high speed internet and not that false fast one. The ones that go super slow. I would expect the latest models for things such as word processor, and so on.

Overall if it performed like it was suppose to then I would be very proud. That the company finally backed up what they said they would do for the newer model. And after that I would probably buy my kids a separate one each. And me and my wife would just share the same one unless she wanted her own one to.

No comments:

Post a Comment