Monday, November 15, 2010

Prompt#41: The Best Bday Party Ever


If I were to create a birthday party for my best friend that he would remember for the rest of his life. I would use everything especially that the person loves such as there favorite color, and etc. I would ask questions to see what would make the person remember the day for the rest of their lives. I would ask what kind of present would the person want for there birthday. If it were something like a car or something then I would find a way to get it for them. I would invite all the person’s friends to the party so the person would feel that I tried everything in my power to make the party one he would remember for the rest of his life.

I would get the help of some good designers and some more of the person’s good friends to help. But really in truly all help would be accepted from anyone. I would really try to make sure everything was prefect for the person. I would try to make it look good as good as I could because I know I would want the same if it was suppose to be a party I remember for the rest of my life.

Overall I think the person would like and enjoy themselves at the party. They would like everything me and the people that helped did with it. The person would like that we incorporated their favorite color into the party’s theme. It would truly be a party that the person would remember the rest of their lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment