Sunday, November 14, 2010

Prompt#38: The new person from a different country

If I were to write an article about a person from another country who just came to the United States of America. I would write about a variety of issues about the person and the challenges in everyday American society and life that he faces. I would write about how different America is from his homeland and the costumes he is used to following. I would write about his challenges in trying to learn the English language. I would write about his culture from his homeland and the difference in American culture. I would write about the man made marvels that he that he sees and how astounded he was to see them up close and real life.

I would write about his challenges in American society appose to his society because I feel that he
would meet a real culture shook in how Americans do certain things and how he used to do it in his society in his homeland. I would talk about how different his costumes are from his society compared to American society because of how differently we as Americans do stuff compared to a lot of other different cultures throughout the world. I would write about his difficulties in trying to learn the English language because it’s a proven fact that the English language is the hardest language to learn in the entire world . And it has a lot of different words and different meanings for them to learn. Also some of the same spelled words could have different meanings with the same spelling.

Overall I would just write about his everyday life experiences. I would write about relevant issues about his life. That’s all I would really do about that issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment