Monday, November 15, 2010

Prompt#45: The three most luscious, and decadent desserts

There are many luscious, decadent desserts I can think of. But the main three I would choose are vanilla ice cream with peaches and cream, vanilla ice cream with cherries and strawberry topping, or just strawberries covered with chocolate and whip cream. I would choose the vanilla ice cream with peaches and cream because it sounds like it would taste delicious. The taste of it would probably be one of the best you ever had for dessert in your life. Plus I would have my favorite ice cream flavor in vanilla along with good peaches with cream. It would be a dessert nobody could resist.

I would choose the vanilla ice cream with cherries and strawberry toppings because it seems like it would hit. I would probably hit more with the woman then the men any day. If you were just to order that at a restaurant you would probably make other people want to buy it just to see how good it really tastes. I think it would taste alright to me. I would consider it my third favorite out of the three I choose. That’s how I feel about that dessert choose.

I would choose the strawberries covered with chocolate and whip cream because everyone loves strawberries. And if you cover them with chocolate and whip cream you would make them that much better. I would probably rate this my number one pick out of the three I choose. I would rate it my number one dessert because I feel this is one everyone’s top three dessert’s list.

No comments:

Post a Comment