Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Prompt#51: Not Enough Sleep

If I don’t get enough sleep it will affect my day by making me feel out of it the whole day. Basically I’ll feel too tried and I won’t be able to think straight the rest of the day. Not getting enough sleep would make me cranky most of the day. My tolerance level for most stuff would be at it’s right level. If someone was to do something stupid around me I would probably call them out for it rather than let it go when I get enough normal sleep.

I won’t move around as much because I will feel to tried. I wouldn’t feel like doing any of my work at school. I would just try to go to sleep in each class and I wouldn’t care if a teacher took points off. And at lunch I would just probably find a little area where I would be able to go to sleep. I wouldn’t really care about anything just finding the perfect place for me to sleep would be my sole purpose and mission. Not getting enough sleep would make you slow in the morning when you get up. You wouldn’t move at a normal pace you usually move at.

Overall I feel that if anyone doesn’t get enough sleep then they will have an overall off and bad day. You wouldn’t want to mess with them because they would probably just go off on you. Everyone should always strive to get enough sleep everyday so they don’t feel the after effects of it the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment