Monday, November 15, 2010

Prompt#40: The 90s

If I were to choose a decade to live in I would choose the 90s. I love the 90s first of all because I was born in the 90s. I was born on November 18th, 1993. I love everything about the 90s. The music, vibe, and all the good memories I have from them. I love the music such as the rap, r&b, and the rock from then. The artist I love from the 90s rap wise are Dr. Dre, Snoop Dogg, Kurupt, Nate Dogg, Mack 10, DMX, Eminem, Nas, Jay-Z, Luniz, Too Short, Tupac, Biggie, Eazy-E, Bone thugs n harmony, Ice Cube, and 50 cent. Some of the groups I liked were the Hot Boyz with Lil Wayne, Juvenile, BG, AND Yung Turk.

The vibe of the 90s was a overall great feeling because it felt like everything was all good and nothing bad would ever happen. I used to like to go out to the park. I used to like to go out to the cookouts and swimming pools in the summer. Back when everybody would bring out there supersoakers and go to war. And the memories from the 90s are endless. I still wish things were still like they were in the 90s. The 90s will forever life on in everyone’s mind.

Overall I feel that I would live in the 90s for those reasons only. And the fact that I was so young and had a lot of more energy then. And plus more of my loved ones that are now dead I would get to see them one more time and cherish more time with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment