Monday, November 8, 2010

Prompt#26: Favorite Games.


My favorite game is Madden. My favorite game is Madden because I love football. I also like the graphics that the game has. You could consider it state of the art. I love to play as my favorite team the San Francisco 49ers. My favorite player on the team is Alex Smith. I like Alex Smith because he is a good player if used right in my mind. Plus he’s an athletic quarterback that has the speed to take off and run for a big gain of yardage. Plus on the team he has a good defense and a good running back. The best player on the defensive side of the ball for them is Patrick Willis there middle linebacker. He’s the fastest middle linebacker on the game. There running back is Frank Gore. He is a good running back because he has the power and speed to make big plays happen.

I’ve played Madden every since they came out with Madden 95. I’ve been hooked since then. Another game I like is NBA 2K8. I love it because I love basketball also. I like the graphics they use on it to. My favorite teams to play with are the Los Angeles Lakers, and the Dallas Mavericks. My real favorite team is the Los Angeles Lakers. They been my favorite team every since I was little. But I like the Dallas Mavericks because my favorite player is Dirk Nowitzki. He’s been my favorite player every since he came into the league. He’s been a dominant power forward and 3 point shooter throughout his whole career.

Overall they are my favorite games because I liked the games every since I was little. I like the way they give you real stats about the players. That’s the reason I really like the games I choose.

No comments:

Post a Comment