Monday, November 8, 2010

Prompt#19: A Special Thing About Me


The thing that is special about me is my heart and my willingness to help anybody in need of help. Both of those are a special quality about me that makes me a unique individual because both of those qualities are things that most people are lacking nowadays. My heart makes me a good person because it’s good and it will never change on you. It will always be the same day in and day out. My heart and willingness to help anybody in need of help has earned me a lot of respect from my peers and older people I know.

My heart is what makes me a unique individual because it guides me in the right way and keeps me out of trouble. You could also say its one of the reasons why I am still alive till this day. It helps me choose the right decisions all the time and it helps me distinguish what’s wrong to do and what’s the right thing to do. That’s the reason why my heart is what makes me an unique individual.

My willingness to always help those in need of help makes me a unique individual because it’s a quality that I am well known for by all my friends and family members. I help most people with whatever they need and I never ask for anything back in return because I never need anything back for what I decided to help them with. With some people it’s a favor but for most of the time its just because they are my friends or family members. I help them because it’s the right thing to do most of the time. That’s the reason why my willingness to help those in need is a quality that makes me a unique individual.

No comments:

Post a Comment