Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Prompt#29: College Admission

            If you were to take a college admission test I would need to study everyday and all night for like a week straight. I would look back over all my information from eighth grade to twelve grade year. I would make studying techniques to study all that information. I would use index cards, old textbooks, old notes, and I would also call my old teachers to see if they would have time to go over old information with me. That’s one of the things I would do to achieve a passing grade for the college admission  test that I need to pass for getting into college.
            I would make it a priority to make sure I stay up to study any information needed for the test. I would make sure that I get my friends and parents to help me relearn the information because it would be crucial that I get all the help I could get. I would also accept anyone who wanted to help me. I would thank them and everything I would also tell them if they needed anything that I would have them.
            If I were to pass the test and make it into the college I wanted to make it into. I would thank everyone who helped me achieve the success. And when I make it big I would treat everyone that helped me pass the test. Overall that’s how I would feel about the situation. I would also be forever thankful for anyone who helped me. And I would also give back to there communities when I become wealthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment