Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Prompt#48: Sittin Sideways by Paul Wall

The music video I would tell my friend about would be Sittin’ Sideways by Paul Wall. I would tell my friend how nice the video was. And how they had candy paint Cadillac’s in Houston, Texas. And how nice they looked and the bass they had in there cars. They had 20 to 24 inch wheels that looked beautiful. I would tell my friend that the beat and the verses were nice by the artist who did them.

I would tell them about the candy paint Cadillac’s because I’m pretty sure they would want to hear about them. They would also want to see them on the video so they could make there own decision on how they perceived the cars themselves. And I would tell them about the bass they had in there cars because most of my friends like bass anyway. And if they were to see the bass systems some of the people had in the video they would like it. They would probably want to buy the bass systems for themselves one day so they could experience the bass power for themselves. I would tell them about the cars looking nice because they really did look nice. And I think that they would for the most part agree with me on that statement.

Overall I would tell them to watch the video for themselves. That it had everything in for them to see including beautiful women. And everyone loves that part about it. That’s all I would tell them.

No comments:

Post a Comment