Tuesday, November 9, 2010

The Time I Was Misjudged

The time I was misjudged was when people automatically think I’m up to no good, a gang member, or just think I’m stupid. People think I’m up to no good when they don’t know me. They think I will steal something from them without them even knowing me. I hate when I’m followed in the liquor store by people who be thinking I’m about to steal something from there store and they don’t follow or look at anybody else in the store. They basically just stereotype me on what I wear and how I look but I’m actually a nice guy once you get to know me. That’s one time I was misjudged by people.

People think I’m a gang member because of the way I walk and stuff and automatically think I’m not trustworthy or a good person. They put there phones and stuff up like I have intentions on stealing from them when in reality I don’t even steal. It just them judging me based on all the negatives they can pick out of me but never the good. I think people should get to know one another before they start judging and stereotyping each other in my opinion.

And the way I look people just think I’m dumb. But in reality I’m one of the smartest kids that most people know once they get to know me. But I think that it isn’t always the person fault but that they grow up in areas and households where people tell them what to think of certain people. But I think that they should be allowed to experience the world for themselves so they can see what they were taught was wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment