Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Prompt#18: Pride

I think the importance of pride in one’s work is a very important quality that I feel everyone needs to have. Pride is something that all people have. The real issue is whether they use it or not.

If you have pride in your own work on the way it looks. Then you are a good person in my mind. For example if you a building yourself a house. Then you would want to make every room the best you could make it. You would want to make your master bedroom one of the best in the world. If you were to built your best in that mindset then you would have a lot of pride in your own work. And it also shows a great deal of responsibility and respect.

Overall I think pride is one of the greatest qualities a human being could have. Everyone I know has pride in whatever they do. That’s all I really think about this issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment