Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Prompt#52: Mr. Berry

The most effective teacher I have ever had in my time attending school was my eleventh grade US History teacher Mr. Berry. He was my most effective teacher because he made the class fun and he actually taught information that will stick with us the rest of our lives. He’s one of a few teachers who actually teaches at my school. He gives a good amount of work while your in his class. But its actually easy if you do your homework, class work, and at least pass all your test. If you do that then you will get a guaranteed a in his class.

The work we used to do would make you think. It was like a critical thinking question that went with everything we did in his class. And that’s good because although we did have our chilled days. For the most part we always had some sort of work to do in that class. He gets you ready for college and the real world. That’s also a good characteristic about him that makes him the best teacher I’ve ever had.

Overall he was my most effective teacher because he made you feel the work load of an actual high school student. And before the eleventh grade it was like a easy ride through school because everyone except for a few teachers before him actually taught us well. Those are the main reasons why Mr. Berry is my most effective teacher I’ve ever had in my time I’ve attended school.

No comments:

Post a Comment