Saturday, November 13, 2010

Prompt#33: I hate vegetables

There just isn’t one vegetable I truly dislike. I don’t like most of them. Vegetables to me should be taken off the face of this Earth. Vegetables are nasty to me and I don’t have an acquired taste for them at all. I don’t think I will ever have an acquired taste for them unless they were the only edible food source on this planet. I hate green beans, peas, squash, and etc.

I hate green beans because they don’t appeal to me or my taste bugs. They look nasty. And every time my parents fix them they always have to force me to eat them because I really want bother to eat them at all. Green beans are a vegetable I have hated since I was little. I remember I got a whipping when I was little because I throw them up. They were discussing.

I hate peas because I just don’t like them. They also are discussing to me. I have never thrown up while eating them. But they still taste weird to me. My parents force my to eat them too. But I rather them then green beans or squash any day of my life.

I hate squash because its really discussing and it tastes really nasty to me. They suck in the vegetable world. If you haven’t tasted it yet I bet when you try it you’ll hate it just like me. That’s the one vegetable I wouldn’t eat if it were the last edible thing on this planet. I would rather die then spend the rest of my life eating that stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment