Saturday, November 13, 2010

Prompt#32: Summer

My favorite season is summer. Summer is my favorite season because it’s the season were you get to chill and relax. You could go out and hang with your friends anywhere you want to go. You could go to the park, go to the beach, go to the mall, and etc. You could go to the beach just for a nice walk in the beautiful sun. You could go just to get in the water, play volleyball with your friends, or just ride your bike or something.

Summer is also my favorite season because its one of the only times I get to see my family in Houston. I love the summer because it gives me an opportunity to catch up with my family members I rarely get to see. Summer is my favorite season because you could just go chill and relax in a swimming pool. You go to the movies and see any movie you want to see. I think everyone’s favorite season is the summer based on the simple fact that school is out and you don’t have to worry about it at all. And you get to just party till you cant party anymore.

Also summer is my favorite season because it gives you more time to hang with your friends that you don’t usually get to hang out with. I feel that summer should be longer than the three months it is. But overall summer is one of those seasons that everyone loves simply because of all the things you could do and the way it allows you to spend more time with your family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment