Saturday, November 13, 2010

Prompt#34: A typical day of my life

A typical day of my life first involves getting up in the morning. Because if you don’t get nothing is going to happen first of all. Then when I get up I go brush my teeth and wash my face. After that I take a shower and make sure I’m fresh and clean for school. After that I put on my deodorant and tag. Then I put on my clothes for the day. Then make sure I have everything for school like homework, and school materials.

After all of that I go feed my dog and rabbit. Then I leave to go to school. Once I get to school I just chill and relax till my first or second period starts. Then I go in there and learn something new each day. I do my work and maintain my good grades in all the classes I have. At lunch I chill with my friends and eat something. I try to find something to get into but our school has nothing to do at lunch. Its just straight boring everyday. Then I go to fifth or sixth period once lunch is over. And do my work for those classes so I can get out and go home to chill, do homework, and etc.

Once school is over I go home. Once I finish all the work I need to do. Once I do everything school and chore related I play a game on my ps3. And if I’m not doing that I’m a movie or texting one of my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment