Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Prompt#28: How to end a relationship

If you want to end a relationship there are many ways to do it. One way is that you could take her away in a private area and just tell her how you feel and why its over. That way you could discuss your problems and not have to worry about other people interfering with your conversation with her. That would be a nice way of breaking up in a relationship. Another way could be you telling her over the phone because you would still have the privacy factor on your side and you could still talk about the problems that both of y’all have in the relationship. And still solve them if you still want to be back together.

Another way you could end a relationship is tell them its over after a bad argument you could have had with the person. You could also text them that it is over but that would be one of the coldest ways to break up with somebody. I would probably mad if that ever happened to me like that. Another cold way would be telling someone else to tell the person that its over for you. That would also piss me off and make me mad. I wouldn’t be mad at the fact that the person got a another person to tell me instead of herself to tell me that it is over.

Overall I think the issue would fall on the individual themselves. And how they handle issues like that in there own way. That’s how I feel overall about how to break up with a person.

No comments:

Post a Comment