Monday, November 15, 2010

Prompt#43: Venice

I want to visit Venice because its such a beautiful city to me. And I’ve heard so much about it’s beauty. I would love to visit there and just take a ride on a boat through there lovely canals with my wife and children. I would love to show them how beautiful the city is. Its one of my life goals is to visit Venice one day before I die. It could be any day when I get out of college. It could be when I get rich and wealthy.

If I didn’t go with my wife then I would also go for their woman. I hear that they are so lovely. I would want to see up close and personal for myself. I would love to just chill and relax in the nice sun light with a beautiful Venice woman in one of those boats through the canals. I hear that they also got beautiful homes and building out there. If that’s true then Venice would truly be one of the most beautiful places on the Earth. I would love to go there and try there food. To see if it was delicious. I would probably try there seafood the most while I’m there. I would probably eat it the most because I know they get it fresh from the ocean since they right near the ocean and port of there city.

That’s the city I would want to visit the most. I would love the experience. And if I had my family with me it would make the experience that much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment